Thursday, February 18, 2016

Bobbi Brown Corrector dupes!


I've featured these YSL dupes on my blog before, but just recently I found out that the two Bobbi Brown correctors I've been using are the exact same color as the YSL dupes. They are not texture dupes, the Bobbi Brown correctors are thicker and very creamy, and the YSL dupes are thinner in texture.

Honestly since I bought the YSL dupes I haven't touched the Bobbi Brown simply because I like the thinner texture. It's super easy to blend and the applicator makes it so easy to correct the right places without caking a lot of product on your face.


In the picture above you can see the color and how much alike they are. It's also easy to see that the YSL dupes gives more control in how much product you apply. 

From top to bottom:
YSL dupe in shade 2
Bobbi Brown in Porcelain Bisque
YSL dupe in shade 1
Bobbi Brown in Light Bisque

If you want to read my earlier review on the YSL dupes and get the link to the seller please click here.

I hope this was helpful!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment