Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Klairs Manuka Honey & Choco Body soap - Review


For a long time now I've been struggling with spots on my back. Usually I would wash my back with my face wash and try to keep my hair away from my back as much as possible.
I saw someone on YouTube review this soap, and they said it was really good at keeping your skin on your back clean and spot free, so I ordered it right away.

I've tried it out for about a month and it's a good soap, and it makes the skin feel clean after you use it. It has a nice smell of sweet coco and it lathers up nicely in your hands. It does help with the spots on my back, it's not a miracle but I don't get the big painful spots anymore and the small spot that pops up here and there goes away quicky.

I can't give this soap the full credit for making my back clearer, I do have a routine for keeping my back clean, and it seems to be working really well so far.
I start of with a dry scrub glove (or brush if you can't reach your whole back) and I scrub my whole back. After the scrub I use the Klairs soap and lather it in my hands and rub it all over my back, and rinse under the shower. To end the routine I use the Blithe splash mask on my face and take it down my chest and back as well (read my Blithe review here)

I hope this was helpful!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment