Monday, August 18, 2014

Hydrating serums - comparison


Whether you have dry or oily skin chances are you have dehydrated skin without knowing it. For years I've had very oily skin and never in my wildest dreams thought of putting more hydrating products on my skin, since clearly I needed to take away all the excess oil from my face, right?

Wrong! my skin was screaming for moisture and I wasn't listening. Since using hydrating serums my skin is close to normal and is looking a lot more healthy. 

Hydraluron - a clear gel texture and at a decent price. Sadly compared to other serums I've tried this doesn't live up to it's claims. When I used this it felt like an unnecessary step in my routine, but I have heard others rave about it so if you are curious give it a go.

Caudalie SOS thirst quenching serum - very runny texture that sinks in quite fast. At first it doesn't seem to make a big difference, but in the long run I've noticed my skin is more balanced and looks more healthy. 

Origins Make a difference serum - this has a more rich texture and feels hydrating as soon as you put it on. The texture of this is definitely my favorite of them all, but it is a pricey product. 

Serums are by far the products I spend the most money on. Serums makes the biggest difference in my skin, where cleansers and moisturizers doesn't make a huge difference. 

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment