Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Evening Skincare Routine


For the most part I slather on the moisture at night, because I find if I don't, then I'll have dry patches when I wake up in the morning. Like my morning routine I focus on serums because I find they work better and penetrate deeper into the skin.

Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery concentrate: Since I started using this I've fallen in love with it. I wouldn't want to be without it! It makes my skin smoother and makes it look more healthy. Love it!

Estée Lauder - Advanced Night Repair: After I started using this serum I noticed my skin didn't look as tired and dull. My fine lines didn't seem so noticeable and my skin seemed to look more radiant and brighter.

Caudalie - S.O.S Thirst quenching Serum: My hydrating serum. It does what it says on the box and layers well with my other serums. The texture is a lot more runny than my other serums, but it feels nice and light and it adds a lot of moisture.

Nuxe - Créme Fraiché Enriched moisturizer: A very thick creme that really packs a punch in the moisture department! It's good for sensitive and dry skin, and I can't be without it especially since we're going towards colder weather.

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment