Saturday, November 8, 2014

Keeping warm


I live in Scandinavia so winter cold is already hitting here, which means its time to get out the warm fuzzy sweaters, jackets and boots. I tend to feel cold a lot of the time which is why I wear as much warm clothes as I can. 

This year I've bought some new items for my winter wardrobe, and this is what I'll be wearing when I go out in the cold streets. 

Jacket - Vila
The whole jacket and hood is lined with teddy fabric except for the sleeves, which makes it very warm and soft for the cold months. I've been looking for a jacket like this for a while so I'm very happy with it. 

Boots - Rieker
Lined with fuzzy fabric through the whole boot. The boots have a zip in the side of the boot which makes them easy to put on and take off. The soles are thick and great for walking in snow or on slippery surfaces. They are a bit pricy but I'll be using them for years so in the end they are worth it.

Hat, Scarf and Gloves - H&M
The hat it pretty big so I folded it up a little, other than that it's warm and I think it looks pretty cute. The scarf is a tube scarf that you just pull over your head and your done. It's warm and fits easily under a jacket. The gloves are lined with a soft fleece material that feels very nice, they're probably not the warmest of gloves but they'll work for every day use. 

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment