Sunday, November 30, 2014

Caudalie Divine Oil and Scrub


After a rough couple days where everything seemed to go wrong, I needed to really pamper myself with a long hot shower and some nice body products.


The Divine Scrub - a scrub made with brown sugar and has a similar smell to the oil. They don't smell the same in my opinion but they do compliment each other nicely. The scrub has a balm like texture that melts into the skin and only leaves the grains of sugar to scrub your skin with. It feels hydrating on the skin because of the balm like texture. 

The Divine Oil - This oil got it's name for a reason, it smells divine! It's a dry oil which means it sinks into the skin very fast and doesn't leave any oily or sticky residue which I love because you can get dressed right after your shower. The scent of the oil lingers on the skin for a good 4 hours or so on my skin, so you have to either wear it as your "perfume" or try to pair it with a perfume that will compliment it because it will be a noticeable scent if you use it on your upper body. The oil is suitable for use on body, face and hair.

I love this duo, but it is a "luxury" combo so I'll only be using it when I feel like I need a good pamper. The products aren't cheap but not too expensive either and I will definitely buy the oil in full size when I use this one up. The scrub wasn't anything too special and I feel like I could DIY a more effective scrub myself with ingredients from my kitchen. But if you want a luxurious feeling scrub this is a good one. 

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment