Monday, December 15, 2014

Acne update - short

If you have seen my Acne post you will know that I've been battling adult acne for a couple years now. After my antibiotics treatment it seemed to have gone back to pretty normal skin, though I still had a few breakouts it wasn't as bad as before.

About a month after my treatment I broke out again. This time on my forehead which hadn't been an issue throughout my treatment or before. I had a continuous breakout for 3 weeks, where my forehead was covered in new breakouts every day.

So I went to the doctor again and got another antibiotics treatment. This will be my last treatment with antibiotics since they aren't good for the body, but so far they don't seem to be working.

I'm about 3 weeks into my treatment and I shouldn't be breaking out anymore according to my doctor, since I only broke out the first few days, the last time I was on the same treatment.

This time my forehead and chin are the areas that are breaking out.

I will keep updating!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment