Thursday, November 26, 2015

Charlotte Tilbury - Mini haul


For a long time I've wanted to try some stuff from Charlotte Tilbury and also get my hands on the super cute makeup bag, so when the Christmas sets came out I made a small order of the stuff that's been on my wishlist for the longest time.


I got the makeup bag, the eye and lip palette in "The spy who loved me" and "The gift of goddess skin" set.


The spy who loved me contains a rose gold eyeshadow (top) and a mauvy pinky brown lip and cheek color (bottom).


The gift of goddess skin contains 3 sample sizes of her popular Goddess skin clay mask, Magic cream and Wonder glow. each sample is 15 ml.

I haven't tried any of the products yet (they will be going under the tree this Christmas) but I will do a review on these products as soon as possible!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment