Saturday, November 21, 2015

eBay finds - Love Bracelet dupe!


The Cartier Love bracelet has been all the rage for a long time now and I've seen several people sporting this bracelet and I've always liked the look of it, and since it came in rose gold I was so eager to get one.

The price tag on a Cartier bracelet is way over my budget so my search got me on eBay, and sure enough there were tons of Love bracelet dupes for just a couple dollars. The bracelet is available in gold, silver and rose gold, and I bought the rose gold one of course.

The size of the bracelet is smaller than a bangle so it wont fall off your wrist or slide all the way up to your elbow if you have small arms and hands like me.

I had to practice getting the bracelet on cause it can be a bit tricky but it is possible to do on your own after you get the hang of it. The closure feels secure and it doesn't pop open on it's own, which I've had other bracelets do, and they were more expensive than this one. 

I really love this bracelet, its simple, classic and goes with everything and on top of that it's super affordable!

If you've been eyeing up the Love bracelet I highly suggest you buy this one from eBay!

I got mine here

~Kira

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. Love it ! I you want to see bracelet in video, can check this one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkIwAKXZ8sM

    ReplyDelete