Monday, October 26, 2015

FOTD - Kiko Rebel Romantic


Today I tried a little different look, still very natural as always, I don't think you'll ever see me wear dramatic makeup especially not for every day. But I did try some light contour, bronzer and a bit of eyeshadow and lipstick, which is more makeup than I usually go for, but I have been going makeup free for a few days and today I really felt the urge to really try something different from what I'm used to.


Face:
Kiko eye potion under the eyes
Missha perfect cover BB cream no. 21
YSL touche eclat (eBay) shade 1 as under eye corrector
Maybelline fit me in fair
Hourglass Dim light as setting powder

Cheeks:
Kiko bouncy blush no. 1 velvety peach
Urban Decay naked basics shade naked 2 (for contour)
Hourglass Radiant light as bronzer
Hourglass Incandescent light as highlight

Eyes:
Nars parallel universe (champange shade) as inner corner highlight
Majolica Majorca lash king mascara

Lips:
Kiko Intensly lavish lipstick in no 2 pretty mauve

Tools:
Yachiyo brush (eBay)
Ita brush (eBay)
Eyelash curler (H&M)

I really enjoyed this makeup look and I think it looks very sophisticated and elegant.

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment