Monday, October 5, 2015

FOTD - Colored mascara


To change things up with my makeup a bit, I tried out a colored mascara. It's not the first time I've played around with colored mascara but I've never been a fan of blue mascara so when I founf a dark berry red mascara I was all over it!


Face:

Missha perfect cover BB cream shade no. 21

Bobbi Brown corrector in Porcelain Bisque

Maybelline Age Rewind in brightener shade

Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Fair

Hourglass Dim light as setting powder.

Cheeks:

Hourglass Radiant light as blush

Lips:

Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Eastend Snob

Eyes:

Maybelline Great Lash in Very Berry


I really love this look and even my boyfriend noticed I did something different with my makeup that day, and he can barely tell a difference when I'm wearing makeup or not. The red mascara really makes a nice touch and gives the look a more interesting vibe without it being really obvious.

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment