Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Holy Grail Serums


Above you see my favorite serums that I swear by and will keep repurchasing over and over. I use two at night and two in the morning and I find layering these serums really has a good effect on my skin.

Morning: After cleansing and toning my face I use three drops of the Pai rosehip oil, which is amazing for redness and scars! Rosehip oil is a life saver when you have acne prone skin and have a breakout you want to heal fast. After the rosehip oil I use one pump of the Clarins HydraQuench serum which is pretty new to me compared to the other serums, but this has me knocked off my feet! If you have dehydrated skin you need this in your life! This has changed my skin for the better and by using it in the morning it makes my makeup apply and stay better, it's a win- win!

Evening: After taking my makeup off and cleansing and toning I use three drops of the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Conentrate which is kind of an all round serum for me. It evens and smooths my skin, but it's not as hydrating as my skin needs, which is why I use one pump of the Clarins Double Serum. This is a very hydrating serum plus it's an anti aging serum, and it makes the skin have a healthy glow (my sister use this serum in the mornings too and it works well under makeup), again a win -win!

I'd recommend any of these!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment