Friday, September 25, 2015

Clarins - HydraQuench serum


I've heard a couple youtubers swear by this serum, so when it was 20% off I snagged one up and tried it out. I use this serum in the morning and one pump is enough for the whole face and neck.
This is a bi-phase product so it needs to be shaken before you use it, you don't get the same result if you don't (yes I've tried).

I absolutely love this serum! I didn't think my skin needed more moisture because I'm using very moisturizing products compared to what I used to use so I actually thought this was going to make my skin too slippery and not be good to apply makeup over. Boy was I wrong! My skin drinks this up and feels so good all day, and my makeup is looking better than ever! I don't get oily anymore and my makeup has stopped looking cakey and flakey.

I'm in love with it! This is most certainly a Holy Grail product! I'd recommend it to everyone and every skin type!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment