Sunday, September 27, 2015

eBay frinds - Celine tote lookalike


I've seen the Celine bag plenty of times, and always wished I had that kind of money to spend on a bag. So when I by a lucky chance came across this on eBay I snagged it up and even got my sister one as well.

I was a bit nervous about the quality because it isn't real leather, but it's very sturdy and perfect for everyday use. I don't have to worry about scratching it or taking it out in the rain because it's fake leather and I seems to not really damage at all from daily use.

The bags have tons of different colors, I have the navy and my sister got the black one. both very beautiful bags though the navy perhaps looks a bit more dark blue than navy in the sunlight.

The inside lining is a beige color but the lining can be different from seller to seller so beware of that. I chose this seller because of the pretty neutral lining and the fact that there's a zit pocket and two open pockets inside this bag, perfect to hold my phone and keys separate so my phone wont get scratched!

The bag also comes with a detachable shoulder strap, I choose not to use it because it changes the shape of the bag by pushing in the "wings" on the sides.

I'm very happy with this bag and so is my sister and I would recommend it to everyone looking for a designer like bag without the designer like price!

I got my bag here.

~Kira  

No comments:

Post a Comment