Monday, September 7, 2015

Nars - Parallel Universe


This is my first product from Nars. I knew I wanted this duo from the moment I saw it. I'm not the biggest eyeshadow wearer but I feel like I can make this work in a couple different ways. The champagne shade is very shimmery and pretty and works well all over the lid or to highlight the inner corner of the eye. The lilac shade isn't as pigmented as it looks, but it looks very pretty on the bottom lash line or maybe used as a subtle eyeliner.





The sun is blurring out the eyeshadow, but in the picture above I'm wearing the champagne shade all over the lid and the lilac shade on the bottom lash line.
I've noticed that the lilac shade really makes the green in my eyes stand out and I'm super excited about that!

I love this duo but I'm sure there are many dupes for the champagne shade and possibly the lilac shade.

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment