Wednesday, September 23, 2015

eBay finds - So Real Sunglasses


Recently I've been eyeing up the Dior So Real sunglasses range, but I don't have that kind of money to spend on a pair of sunglasses, so I went to eBay and sure enough they had sunglasses that looks very similar to the Dior ones, but at a much more affordable price.

I really love these brown half mirrored sunglasses, and they don't look too big on my tiny  head. I bought another pair in black and plain dark lenses but those haven't arrived yet.

If you like the Dior sunglasses style but not the Dior prices I will highly recommend searching up these on eBay, there are tons of different colors to choose from! Of course you don't get the Dior quality, but hey - you get what you pay for.

I bought mine here

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment