Sunday, October 18, 2015

Caudalie: Instant detox mask - Review


I have seen a lot of people review the four new masks from Caudalie, and every review I saw they all came to the conclusion that the Instant detox mask was the best so I had to test it out and see if I agreed.

This mask has pink clay in it, but I don't find this as drying as a standard clay mask. The mask is  good at pulling out the excess oil from your skin and I did see a slight improvement in my blackheads. I use this mask once to twice a week and leave it for about 20 minutes.

(left to right - dry mask, wet mask)

The mask is easy to remove with a cloth soaked in hot water. I find the mask is better at preventing breakouts than clearing up a breakout, where I find my Origins charcoal mask better at clearing a breakout than preventing it. 

I really like this mask and it has quickly become the mask I reach for the most out of all my masks and treatments. 

I buy my Caudalie products from cocooncenter.co.uk where the prices are a lot cheaper than in any store I've ever seen and they have worldwide shipping!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment