Tuesday, October 6, 2015

eBay finds - MAC brush dupes


A few weeks ago I found some MAC brush dupes. I do not own original MA brushes because they are too expensive for my budget, but I did a lot of research online and plenty of people, including makeup artist, said that the brushes bought on eBay was just as good as the real MAC brushes.


The brushes are labeled the same way as MAC brushes so if you're looking for a MAC 217 brush all you need to do, is type 217 brush into the eBay search bar and choose a seller. A lot of sellers will have multiple MAC brush dupes to choose from for only £1 each!

I'm very happy with my brushes and only the 217 has shed a few hairs so far. The brushes are soft and in my opinion a very good deal!

I bought my brushes here

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment