Friday, October 23, 2015

eBay finds - YSL Touche Eclat dupe


I've always wanted to try the YSL Touche Eclat but never had that kind of money to spend on a concealer pen, so when I was looking around eBay and by coincidence found these concealer pens I was very happy.

I bought these conealers from two different sellers. One said that it was a YSL concealer and the other didn't have a brand name. So I expected that one would be a real YSL and the other would be a dupe or copy since the no brand concealer was cheaper than the concealer with the YSL brand name.

I was very surprised that both came in YSL boxes and both had exactly the same writing on it - a complete YSL dupe. Both concealers have the same texture and are actually very nice. I do believe that both concealers are dupes or copies of the real YSL Touche Eclat so I can't compare the product to the real thing.


The concealers are easy to use and pretty good quality for the price. Shade 1 is more like a corrector shade and is really good for the under eye area if you have dark circles like I do. Shade 2 I'll use more as a cream highlight since the coverage isn't as good for spots and redness. 

The dowside to these concealers are the colors. The real YSL concealers come in many shades but I've only been able to find 4 shades available on eBay and those are all the lightest shades. Which is a shame.

I will highly recommend these concealers since they are very good for the price and actually cheaper than much of the drugstore makeup sold here in Denmark.

Since they are both the same I will leave the link for the cheapest here

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment