Friday, October 9, 2015

Kiko - Rebel Romantic


When I saw the new collection from Kiko I knew I had to pick up a few items, since the colors are very fall appropriate and the packaging is rosegold!

I picked up three makeup items and a pocket mirror and I'm very happy with everything.

I got:

Intensely lavish lipstick (02 Pretty mauve)

Rebel Bouncy blush (01 Velvety peach)

Eye Potion

Rebel Romantic mirror 

 (L to R - lipstick, blush, eye potion)

The lipstick is very pigmented and has a satin finish I'd say. This will stain your lips making the color last longer which I like very much. 

The blush is a cream to powder blush, and I apply it with a Real Techniques buffing brush. The color is buildable and lasts all day on my cheeks. 

The eye potion is a funny one. It's supposed to be an eye treatment or serum but to me it's more like a liquid highlighter. I dab this all around my eyes, on the brow bone and down to my cheekbones. It does have a brightening effect and the shimmer isn't noticeable after you apply concealer. I will continue to use it but I'm not as impressed with this product as I am with the others. 

I will make a FOTD with these products very soon!
 
~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment