Friday, October 16, 2015

eBay finds - Nars brush dupes (ita, yachiyo, mie)

(top to bottom- Ita, Yachiyo, Mie)
I have drooled over the Nars brushes for a long time, but knew I'd never spend that much money on a couple of brushes, so I went to eBay and found these amazing dupes!
When I ordered the Ita brush the picture did not show the "Nars" logo so I was very surprised to see the logo on the brush! I don't really know how I feel about the logo, I would probably have preferred it wasn't there just because it isn't a Nars brush, but none the less it looks nice and works like a dream.

As far as I can tell these are EXACTLY like the real Nars brushes. The yachiyo and the mie are spun with wisteria just like the Nars ones and all the brushes have black goat hair, just like the Nars brushes!

These are very good brushes and I've only had a little bit of shedding with these but for a couple dollars each I'm not complaining.

I got my brushes here - Ita - Mie - Yachiyo

~Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment