Monday, June 26, 2017

Tried and Tested #1


I'm gonna try and test a couple new items and give mini reviews on them, since I've bought a lot of Korean skincare that I need to try out.

Kanebo 3D Rose Cleansing Foam: This foam is really cool and has been hyped a bit on social media lately. It looks and smells like a rose. The foam is soft and smooth and feels really good on the skin. I found that my skin had a very squeaky clean feeling, so it will get all the oil and dirt off of your skin.
I got my rose cleanser from eBay here.

The Face Shop - The solution soothing face mask madecassoside: This sheet mask was very soothing and left my skin very hydrated and soft. I have all the other sheet masks from this line and I will be reviewing them over time. So far I recommend this one!
I bought this mask from roseroseshop.com here.

Make P:rem - UV defense me blue ray sun gel: This is a lightweight sun gel with SPF 50+ and PA++++ that protects the skin from both UVA and UVB rays as well as blue ray light from your computer, phone and other devices. This sunscreen sits well under makeup and doesn't leave a white cast. I can't say about the blue rays, but I wore it on some of the most sunny days and I didn't get a sunburn, and the sunspots I have on my forehead didn't get darker, so I think this gives a good protecting against the sun. Big thumbs up from me!
I bought this sun gel on eBay here.

I hope this was helpful!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment