Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Rosehip oil - Comparison


I love using rosehip oil on my skin, and since using it I've noticed that my scars and redness fades quicker than before and making my skin look more even in tone.


Pai - This oil has a very strong earthy herbal-ish scent. I don't really like the scent but it doesn't linger on the skin for too long so I can live with it. This oil also has a very strong color, it doesn't make your skin orange but I would avoid getting it on your clothes or towels just in case it could stain them.

Trilogy - This oil is pale yellow and has no scent at all. I really like that it has no scent or color but I would still avoid getting it on clothes and towels.

Both of these oils sink into the skin really fast and they don't leave a greasy residue. They feel similar on the skin in terms of moisture and how fast the sink into the skin. I haven't noticed one being better at fading scars than the other, so besides scent and color they are pretty similar.
In terms of price Pai gives you a little more product for your money, however if you haven't tried rosehip oil before Trilogy makes a 10 ml bottle which I think is ideal if you just want to try it out without committing to a full size bottle. 

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment