Saturday, April 25, 2015

Clarins - Instant light lip perfecting balms


I recently bought the Clarins lip oils and I saw these lip balms at the display and decided to try one. I went for the light pink shade 03 My Pink which reacts to your PH levels to create your own personalized pink shade. I loved the balm so much that I picked up another 3 balms.



I have the shades 01 rose, 03 My Pink, 05 Red and 06 Rosewood. The balms are smooth and has an amazing scent of vanilla! They feel hydrating on the lips and the hydration stays for a couple hours if you don't eat or drink.


The picture above shows that the balms doesn't have a lot of pigment, 05 Red is by far the most pigmented of the shades I have. 06 Rosewood looks pigmented on the skin but doesn't really show up on my lips , neither does the 01 Rose shade. Surprisingly 03 My Pink shows up a lot better on my lips than in the above swatch and it has quickly become my fave of all the shades.

They are pretty expensive for a lip balm, but if your looking for a good balm that looks cute and your in a mood to treat yourself these are great. You don't need all the shades since they don't really look that different on the lips. But in my book 03 My Pink is a must have!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment