Sunday, January 31, 2016

Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil - Review


I've had a travel size of this cleanser for months, but I was afraid to use it since I didn't like the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser (review here). But I've been pleasantly surprised by this product.

I has a scent of menthol in my opinion, though it doesn't irritate the skin which I like. It's easy to massage into the skin and it is really good at breaking up makeup and cleanse the skin. When you add a bit of water the cleanser turns milky and I think this really helps making the product easy to wash off and prevents you from having an oily film over your skin.

I do like this cleanser, but for the prize I think there are a lot of other cleansers out there that does the same thing for less money.
I've done a review on the Una Brennan cleansing oil and I think that's a good affordable option. (review here

I hope this was helpful

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment