Monday, January 11, 2016

Clarins - Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster - Review


I've never been a fan of self tanners. I can't apply them right no matter how hard I try, so when I saw this I was curious to see if this was easier to apply.

I've put this to the test for a couple of months now, and honestly I have a love hate relationship with it. The first many times I tried it with a Clarins body cream and I hated it. It didn't sink into the skin. It would get streaky and if I scratched my leg the tan would come off.

Then I tried it with my Nuxe dry oil and now I love it! It sinks into the skin super fast and it doesn't transfer to clothes and the color is so much easier to get even because it's easier to mix the tanning drops into an oil instead of a cream.

I usually mix 6 drops of tanner into a coin size amount of dry oil and rub my legs with the mixture. My legs get a golden glow immediately and if I do the same mixture the next day my legs look visibly tan.

I usually just do the tan 2 days in a row since I find that it gives the most natural results for my pale skin. But you honestly wont get self tanner results with these drops. They're good for prolonging the tan you already have or just give the skin a healthy glow.

Clarins also do these drops for the face but looking at the ingredients it's the same product just in a smaller bottle, so if you want to try these tanning drops go with the big bottle, it'll work for both body and face and you'll get more product for your money.

All in all I do like this product as long as you remember that it's not going to give a whole lot of color, probably why they named it "golden glow" cause that's exactly what it will give you!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment