Monday, January 18, 2016

Lip oils - comparison


My lips have been dry lately and I've started to use my lip oils more. Even though both products are lip oils there is a big difference between them.

Clarins make amazing lips products and these oils are no exception. They feel moisturizing on the lips, and give a glossy finish.

YSL made the tint in oils, but the oil is not as moisturizing as the Clarins oils, and honestly I don't like the smell of the YSL oil, to me they smell like chemical fruit.


The Clarins oils look like they would give a color to the lips but I don't see any color when applied to the lips.
YSL has a lot of color and they give a really nice tint to the lips if you choose one of the more vibrant colors like the two shown above.

If you're looking for a moisturizing oil that will hydrate and stay on your lips longer than a lip balm Clarins is the way to go. But if you want some color with a bit of gloss and moisture then go with YSL, if you don't mind their smell.

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment