Friday, May 16, 2014

FOTD - good skin day


For the past 2 years my skin has been so bad that I haven't felt comfortable going out in public without foundation and concealer on my face. A few days ago my skin cleared up completely (more on that story in a future blog post) and I decided that this was the perfect time to wear minimal makeup and feel good about it.


Complexion: 
Maybelline FIT me concealer - Fair 15
Bobbi Brown corrector - Light Bisque
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light

Cheeks: 
Maxfactor Miracle Touch Cream Blush - Soft Pink

Brows: 
Housglass Brow Sculpting Pencil - Blonde

Eyes: 
L'Oreal Miss Manga - Black

Lips: 
Revlon Lip Butter - Sweet Tart

It was nice not having to worry about my makeup smudging or caking and just relax and enjoy the day and the people around me.

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment