Thursday, May 1, 2014

Perfume Collection


I don't have a lot of perfumes, but I love the ones I have! I'm mostly attracted to fruity floral scents, and pretty bottles obviously.

From left to right: 

Jo Malone - Orange Blossom: A very floral perfume. The scent is strong when first applied, but lingers for only an hour or so on me. A very true orange blossom scent in my opinion.

Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh: A sweet and floral scent. Very girly and fresh perfume, perfect for the spring and summer time. This lingers all day on me and is not too strong - it's just right!

Yves Saint Laurent - Cinema: This scent is more heavy and "adult". I use this mostly at night when I go out, or in the wintertime because This scent has a warmth too it that makes it nice for cooler weather. The scent is strong and stays on all day.

Valentino - Valentina: Another girly, sweet and floral scent. This perfume has a more "sophisticated" feel to it than the So Fresh perfume. Nice scent, stays on all day and isn't too strong.

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment