Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Clinique Take the Day Off - review


This cleansing balm is very gentle and doesn't strip your skin of moisture. When you first touch this balm cleanser it seems hard, but the warmth of your hands will melt it and turn it into a beautiful cleanser that will take all your makeup off!

Usually I double cleanse, first with Bioderma, then with a cleansing balm. This will leave my skin clean and soft, ready for toner, serums and all the other good stuff.

(This amount is enough for the whole face)

Take the Day Off cleansing balm is a white balm with no scent, this makes it perfect for sensitive skin. I miss some kind of scent in this balm because it reminds me a bit of rubbing lard on my face, however the balm works wonders and I know some people  like skincare without fragrance.

I'm almost out of this balm, and it has lasted me about 5 months so it's well worth the money, since a little goes a long way.

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment