Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pamper night


I've been feeling down and emotional the past few days, and I really felt like I just needed to relax and have some "me- time", so when my parents needed me to watch their house and take care of their fat cats I immediately took advantage of the opportunity to use their bathtub while having the whole house to myself.

A pamper night to me is nothing without music, luckily my parents have a radio in the bathroom, so I blasted that as loud as I could, while filling the tub with hot water. I added 1/4 of the LUSH Comforter,which smells nice and sweet and... well, comforting - exactly what I needed, as a bonus it makes tons of bubbles! I also added a piece of Each Peach, which is a LUSH massage bar, but it can double as a bath melt. It has a refreshing citrus smell and really helps softening the skin.

To pamper yourself even more, bring a snack and a drink with you. I always make sure to have some kind of drink with me because after sitting in the hot water for a while I can get light headed. 

After the bath I put on the Origins Charcoal mask and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes, while cleaning the tub. Following the charcoal mask I used the Origins Drink up Intensive overnight mask. This mask really moisturizes my skin and leaves it soft and hydrated.

What's included in your ultimate pamper night?

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment