Friday, April 25, 2014

Kiehl's - Skincare


Recently my lovely sister went to London and she kindly took my wishlist with her and got me some stuff. When she returned home I was surprised to get this Kiehl's bag with lots of samples. Originally I just wanted the Kiehl's Midnight recovery concentrate because the bottle I have is running low, and the Skin rescuer because I heard this was great for redness. I was really happy with the samples since a lot of them were stuff I wanted to try but wanted to wait buying, since Kiehl's isn't the cheapest brand.

I've been using the Midnight recovery concentrate for almost a year now, and this stuff is amazing! I saw a difference in my skin the first time I used it. My skin looked healthier and felt smoother. It is an oil but it absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave any kind of oily residue on your face or hands. I use it every night and it definitely is one of my HG products!

I haven't used the Skin rescuer for that long, but Kiehl's must put some magic ingredient in their products cause I swear I see results after the first use. I use one pump of the Skin rescuer in the morning and my redness is 80% gone within a couple minutes. My skin gets flushed easily and I have a lot of scars from acne, and this product really help. It doesn't make the scars go away or heal faster (rosehip oil does, I have had great results with that too!) but it calms the skin and tones down the redness. 

I haven't tried any of the samples yet, but if I get great results like the two products I've mentioned in this blog I will definitely let you know!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment