Thursday, July 17, 2014

Caudalie - shower gels


From my french pharmacy haul I bought a sample size of the Caudalie Thé des Vignes and I loved it so much I just had to try the others!

The shower gels all smell nice, however Thé des Vignes is still my favorite by far. I've heard a lot of people talk about the Zeste des Vignes which is also my sisters favorite.

These shower gels lathers up very nicely and the scent lingers for about an hour or so after a shower. I really like these for shaving my legs, because they feel moisturizing and the razor glides over the skin easily plus the gel doesn't clog the blades up.

I got these at cocooncenter.co.uk and they ship worldwide.

I would give these a sniff before ordering online if possible, since I found the scent didn't match the name in my opinion.


~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment