Thursday, July 3, 2014

New Stuff - some travel finds

I recently found some awesome new stuff. A lot of which are good and handy for travel, other are just things I needed to replace or simply just wanted to try.

Whistles: A beautiful light blue leather clutch. I've seen a lot of people use this as their makeup bag, which it is the perfect size for. I'd most likely use this for my phone, headphones and passport and important documents since its pretty easy to find in a bigger bag because of the feel of the leather. I bought this clutch on asos.com.

Card holder: This is the best thing ever. I've wanted one for a while and I never really found one I liked for a fair price. I found this on asos.com and it comes in other colors as well. I think a card holder is ideal for traveling when you don't want to bring your normal (in my case massive) wallet and just want to bring the necessary cards and a little cash. This is also a must-have for nights out at a party!

Super Foundation brush: This Louise Young brush has been around for a while now. But recently it has been hyped on youtube and I had to try it. It feels extremely soft and it seems like it'll be fast and easy to apply foundation with it. I will make an update on this brush later. I found this brush on beautybay.com.

Sunglasses case: A handy little thing from H&M. The case I have is big and bulky so this is perfect to save room in your handbag!

Phone case: I love this phone case! My old case was literally falling apart so when I saw this I picked it up immediately. I love the colors and the peony print. I found this in H&M.  

Eyelash curler: This is supposedly rose gold, but to me it looks plain gold, but anyways. My old eyelash curler needed to retire badly so I got a new one from H&M. My old one was from H&M as well and I honestly think they're pretty good.

Jewellery travel bag: I've never traveled with more than one pair of earrings, because I never knew how to store them in my suitcase - so when I found this I was thrilled. Necklaces and bracelets might get a bit tangled in this since they are stored in a zip compartment, but the earring storage is brilliant. This nifty bag can be found in H&M. 

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment