Saturday, April 16, 2016

Aliexpress Haul and Review #2

Hi everyone!

Just like my last post, about my haul from Aliexpress, I'll do a disclaimer and say that if you don't like replicas or "dupes" for expensive high end products, then this post is not for you.


I got a set of 6 "ysl stains" and as far as packaging goes they look like the real thing. However the products is more like a gloss and I don't think they're similar to the real product. The product isn't bad it's just not what I expected.


The colors look pretty similar but I chose the colors myself so that's partly my fault, because I'm more into neutral shades. I have the shades 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8 (bottom to top). When I made the order I messaged the seller which colors I'd like and they sent them to me which is very nice. 

I got mine here.


I got this "Nars" blush and the packaging is spot on! I have a real Nars eyeshadow duo and the Pakaging is completely the same. The blush is very nice too. It's very pigmented and blends nicely. The only downside from this product is that the colors of the blush aren't dupes for the Nars blushes, only the packaging is a dupe, but if you like me love the Nars pakaging and like affordable and great blushes then these are awesome!


I chose nr. 7 which is a nice peachy shade perfect for spring and summer. Though I like the shade it was very hard to choose a shade because the pictures on the site turns out not to be that accurate in real life. 

 This is the reference picture on Aliexpress and as you can tell the nr. 7 shade doesn't look like the picture I took. Other than that I really like this product and I would by more!

I got mine here.

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment