Saturday, April 30, 2016

Aliexpress Haul and Review #3

Hi everyone!

I always start this kind of post off with a disclaimer. If you don't like replicas or copies of items, sold on Aliexpress then this post isn't for you. 


BB cushions are everywhere now, and more and more brands are coming out with their own versions. Personally with this kind of product I have to love the packaging to use it, especially because it is something that's good for taking around with you.

When I saw this cushion compact  I was sold. I love the peony print on the top and I figured that if I didn't like the BB cream inside I could always mix my own and put it in the compact, in any case I had nothing to lose! 

This box came with the compact with a BB cream and application sponge inside and an extra refill. I bought the shade 13. Light pink. 


It's hard to tell from the swatch in the picture above, but the BB cream isn't pink but more on the yellow side. The coverage is sheer but slightly buildable, but don't expect anything over a light to medium coverage with this. 

I really like this BB cream and I'm very happy I got this beautiful compact! Sadly the item is sold out and the seller has taken down the add and I can't find it anywhere. I will update if I find it!


Not only are BB cushions all over the place right now, but correcting is the new big thing in makeup so naturally correcting cushions are a thing now. 

I have a lot of redness in my skin, so I went for the green corrector cushion in hopes that I could get my redness corrected, and not have to cake on so much concealer. 


The color of this corrector cushion is very sheer, to the point where you can't even tell this is green. It looks white on the skin and it blends into nothing on the skin, and trying to build it up is impossible because of it's very slippery texture. 

I tried this once. It did nothing to correct my trouble areas and my other makeup didn't sit well on top of it. Whats worse is, it broke me out like crazy. The day after I used it, I had a lot of zits but only in the areas where I used this, which makes me even more sure that it was this product breaking me out. 

I won't recommend this product at all!

hope this was helpful!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment