Saturday, April 23, 2016

Origins Clean Energy Cleansing Oil - Review


After the fail I had with the Taaj cleansing oil I had to quickly find another cleansing oil to use and hope that it wouldn't break me out. I had a feeling that it was the fragrance in the Taaj product that made me break out, so I looked for products without fragrance and I found this oil.

This is a really nice cleansing oil, it has citrus oils in it so it smells like citrus which is nice. It cleanses my skin nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped from moisture.

One very big con for me about this product is the packaging. There's no pump or stopper, so when you take the lid off there's just a big hole and you have to pour the cleansing oil out into your hands. I've wasted so much product because of this since I find it very hard to control, so I have to think of a way to decant this into another bottle (maybe the Taaj bottle which had a pump!).

I really like this cleansing oil, and I would probably buy it again if I can't get a hold of my fave cleansing oil which is the Boscia makeup breakup cool cleansing oil.

Hope this was helpful!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment