Wednesday, March 5, 2014

FOTD

Time for another face of the day! This is pretty much what I look like everyday I use makeup.


Base:
Chanel - vitalumiere aqua (B10)
Bobbi Brown - corrector (porcelain bisque) 
L'Oreal - lumi magique (1 light)
Maybelline - perfect & cover concealer (light)
Hourglass - ambient lighting powder (diffused light)

Cheeks:
Bourjois - cream blush (01)

Lips:
Nars - lip lacquer (Chelsea girls)
Tony Moly - Tiny tint (cherry)
The Body Shop - honey bronze shimmer lip balm

Brows:
Hourglass - arch brow sculpting pencil (blonde)

Eyes:
Maybelline - the rocket (waterproof)
L'Oreal - miss manga (black)

Tools:
Elf - small stipple brush
Real techniques - setting brush

This is pretty much how I do my makeup on most days. However I do change products from time to time, especially foundation, blush and lip products. 
Today I focused on correcting my skin tone since I have a lot of redness and scars. I also tried to do a "bitten lip" and it worked ok, even though it doesn't really show on the pictures.

~Hugs from Kira
  


No comments:

Post a Comment