Monday, June 16, 2014

Benefit - Dream Screen


Since summer has been going on full force here, I wanted to use a good sunscreen on my face because I burn very easily. I've heard good things about Benefits new sunscreen and I decided to give it a go.

When this bottle arrived I was very surprised at how small it was. The bottle contains 45 ml which I know isn't that much but somehow I still imagined the bottle to be bigger since the price tag on this bad boy is pretty high.

The bottle has to be shaken before you squeeze out the product, though not much squeezing is necessary since the formula is very runny. The sunscreen feels light on the skin and isn't greasy at all. It leaves a matte to natural finish on the skin and layers well under makeup. So far I haven't had any breakouts with this which I'm very happy about.   

I have one concern with this product though. Since the formula is runny and spreads over the skin easily, meaning you use less product, my concern is that you don't get the SPF 45 the bottle says, since it takes a certain amount of product to provide you with that amount of sun protection.

All in all I do really like this product, I probably will try other high protection SPF's just to see if anything will give me a similar result for a lower price. But for now I'm very happy to have and use this product, and I would recommend it to people who have tried and not liked other sunscreens for the face. Otherwise I would suggest people to have a look around for a cheaper alternative. But if you're willing to spend the extra money I highly recommend this sunscreen!

~Kira 

No comments:

Post a Comment