Sunday, June 1, 2014

FOTD - BBQ with friends


Since it was going to be an outdoor BBQ I kept my makeup as simple and light as possible to prevent it from caking and melting off my face. Because the sun was out, I made sure to wear a base with high SPF to prevent my skin getting burnt (my skin never tans which explains my ghostly white complexion).

Base:
Missha perfect cover BB cream - shade 21
Bobbi Brown corrector - Light Bisque
Maybelline fit me concealer - Fair 15
Hourglass Ambient lighting powder - Diffused light

Cheeks:
Bourjois cream blush - 01

Brows:
Hourglass Brow Sculpting pencil - Blonde

Eyes:
Maybelline the Rocket - black waterproof

Lips:
L'Oreal color crease shine stain - Rose on and on

For perfume I wanted something light and I went with my new favorite fragrance - Clean Skin, this perfume smells absolutely amazing, and is just very pleasant! I've heard a lot of people say it disappears quickly but it lasts all day on me (I usually spray twice on my chest and once at the top of my head).

~Kira





No comments:

Post a Comment