Saturday, June 7, 2014

French Pharmacy


I love skincare and french skincare brands are among my favorites, however they can be hard to come by and often they are overpriced which result in the brands being marketed as "high end" brands when in truth they are actually french drugstore brands.

Not long ago I came across the site cocooncenter.co.uk the site offers all the best french brands at the french drugstore prices! They ship internationally for a decent price - but compared to what you save on the products the shipping isn't blowing your budget. 

Some of my favorite brands from the site are: Bioderma, Nuxe, Caudalie and La Roche Posay

However they do carry tons of other brands so have a look and see if you can get some of your favorite brands for cheaper.

I still find the site a bit hard to navigate, so when I'm on the site I will have to know exactly what I'm looking for or what brand I'm interested in trying to browse the brands products.

My recent order contained a lot of kits and gift set since I'm still new to these brands and want to try as many things as possible.

I haven't tried everything from the sets yet, but I will write up a post if I come across some skincare gems from these sets. But I can already reveal that the Caudalie shower gel and the Nuxe dry oil and perfume smell absolutely amazing and if I could I would bathe in them!

I hope this was helpful!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment