Friday, June 13, 2014

Emma Hardie - Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm


I've been using this balm on and off for a few months now. It smells amazing and luxurious and the texture is creamy and smooth. The reason why I don't use it everyday is simply because it's somewhat expensive so when I use this, it's because I want to treat myself to a pamper cleanse.


I've heard the balm can melt and the oils will start to spill out if your not careful, I never had any problems with this, until now where the weather as heated up and my bathroom is really hot and humid all day and night. But if you have it standing on a plain surface it shouldn't be a problem.

The packaging has been changed a bit because the clear plastic would break and fall off, but since I have the new packaging I haven't had any malfunctions - other than a crack on the lid because I dropped it on the floor, but the plastic stayed on so I'm a happy bunny!

This cleanser would suit any skin type, but if you hate cleansers with a citrus scent then stay clear of this. There is quite the hype over this cleanser and I do see why - it's amazing! However since you really don't have it on your skin for more than a few minutes it's not going to be the thing that changes your skin dramatically, at least in my experience. But if your looking for a nourishing and gentle cleanser that doesn't strip the skin then give it a try.  

With all that said I would buy this again - just because it's such a treat to use!

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment