Tuesday, December 29, 2015

eBay finds - Drew bag dupe


The Drew bag style has been very trendy this year and pretty much every store does their own version of it. I've needed a small black bag for a while now so when I saw this dupe on eBay I was very happy.

The look of the bag is very much like the ChloƩ bag except the materials and the inside of the bag. This bag has a zip pocket and an open pocket for a phone. The bag feels very sturdy and seems to be very good quality for the money.

This bag works at both cross body and as a hand held bag. The bag is very secure with the lock mechanism and I really like that, plus it looks pretty cool and adds detail to the bag.

If your not into this particular bag Topshop makes a similar one but I absolutely loved the color of it.


The Topshop bag is slightly more girly looking because of the colors and it doesn't have the cool looking lock. Still the bag is beautiful and also had a zip pocket and a pocket for a phone plus a slot for a credit card.

This bag closes with magnets and isn't as secure so I would keep that in mind when your out and about. Other than that it feels sturdy and good quality, and it should because it was twice the price of the eBay one!

Sadly the eBay seller sold out of the bags and hasn't relisted anything new. But I found these that look very much the same here

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment