Thursday, December 10, 2015

eBay finds - Hermes bracelet dupe


I've seen a few youtuber's wear bracelets like this and always thought they were really pretty and super cool. The Hermes price tag is not so cool though.

Again my search for something similar lead me to eBay, and sure enough I found the bracelet for way cheaper and in a lot of different colors to choose from. I ordered one in white since I thought that would match most things in my wardrobe.

The bracelet shipped out quickly but somehow got lost in the mail and I had to contact the seller. I was asked to wait another week and if the bracelet didn't arrive by then, I would get a refund. I waited the week and the bracelet wasn't there, I was busy on the exact day so I decided to write the seller the following day. When I got home from work the bracelet had arrived!

Had I not waited that extra day I might have gotten the bracelet for free. but I love the bracelet and I would happily pay for it and more. I just want to let you know that the eBay sellers I've bought from have been really nice and very helpful, so don't worry!


The bracelet is a great size, not too small and not too big that it will fall off your hand. The H twists open and the bracelet can be taken on and off like this. It feels secure and it won't pop open on its own. The bracelet is oval shaped and that makes sure that the H will stay at the front and not twist around on your arm which I really love!

I love this bracelet and I've already planned to buy more in different colors!

I got mine here

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment