Monday, December 7, 2015

eBay finds - Foreo dupe


I was very fascinated when I first saw the Foreo cleansing device, but the price was way more than I would ever pay for something like that. Luckily I came across some youtube videos where they reviewed this item and I had to try it for myself.

It looks very much like the Foreo mini but it is a fraction of the price. The box contains the cleansing device and a USB charger.

The device vibrates, and the speed can be adjusted. The device claims to be 100% waterproof.


The device has small nibs on both sides, fine on the front and larger on the back. The back of the device has the charging plug which is covered.

In my honest opinion I didn't see any change in my skin with this device. It's supposed to be really good for getting rid of blackheads since the vibrations should vibrate them out of your pores. But it does clean my skin well otherwise.

If you have thought about getting the Foreo mini I would highly suggest you try this first. It cleans well and gives your face a nice massage while you clean.

I got mine here

~Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment